Since 2017, I have worked on a project that seeks to integrate an inferentialist account of scientific explanation with a broadly reductive account of abduction and inference to the best explanation.
- "A Logic for Best Explanations," Journal of Applied Non-classical Logics. 2019. (with Christian Straßer). [Pre-Print]
- "Counterfactuals and Explanatory Pluralism," British Journal for the Philosophy of Science. 2018. (with Kareem Khalifa and Gabe Doble). [Pre-Print]
- "Inference, Explanation, and Asymmetry," Synthese. 2018. (with Kareem Khalifa and Mark Risjord). [Pre-Print]
- "Inferentialist-Expressivism for Explanatory Vocabulary," From Rules to Meaning: New Essays in Inferentialism. 2018. (with Kareem Khalifa and Mark Risjord).
- "Inference to the Best Explanation: Fundamentalism's Failures," Best Explanations: New Essays on Inference to the Best Explanation. 2017. (with Kareem Khalifa and Mark Risjord).